Bob Schulz: September 2009 Archives
The August top 20 list in all its glory. Noteworthy changes below include a return of everyone's favorite book on naked families as well as the longest Indonesian title we've seen yet.
New to the List
- #6 Stripping Gypsy: The Life of Gypsy Rose Lee
- #12 The Gulf Stream: Tiny Plankton, Giant Bluefin and the Amazing Story of the Powerful River in the Atlantic
- #13 Si Kabayan Dan Beberapa Dongeng Sunda Lainnya
- #14 A World Without Clothes: Photo Album of Naturist Families and their Journeys
- #16 Beat Crohn's!: Getting to Remission with Enteral Nutrition
- #17 Cuando Quiero Llorar no Lloro: Novela
- #19 Bekal dakwah ceramah singkat untuk kuliah tujuh menit (kultum), kuliah subuh di bulan Ramadhan, halal bi halal, peringatan hari-hari besar Islam dll.
- #20 Encyclopedia of Human Biology
Gone from the Top 20 (with July ranking)
- The Joy of Gay Sex (#8)
- Neil Armstrong is My Uncle & Other Lies Muscle Man McGinty Told Me (#9)
- The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power (#12)
- College Admissions Together: It Takes a Family (#13)
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment (#17)
- Moonwalk (#18)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (#19)
- Discordia: The Eleventh Dimension (#20)
For those that are interested, The Time Traveller's Wife, "now a major motion picture!", missed the top 20 by a mere 43 views.
One final bit: If I was to publish the top 20 list for September right this minute, #3 would be Raising Chickens for Dummies. Chapter 1 is "The Joy of Chickens." I can't make this up. Libraries have everything. Everything, I tell you.