bobrobboy: February 2010 Archives
The top five items that WorldCat Libraries added in January 2010 are:
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association which was added by 2252 institutions.
- Eidi, has reading level of elementary and junior high school. Eidi was added by 1927 institutions.
- How to Build Your own Country, is appropriate for primary (elementary) school readers. It's been added by 1899 institutions.
- Million-Dollar Throw also for elementary and junior high school readers. 1827 institutions added Million-Dollar Throw.
- Touchdown: The Power and Precision of Football's Perfect Play also appropriate for elementary and junior high school readers. It has been added by 1790 institutions.
All of the above, except the number one spot, were Junior Library Guild selections.
The most recently added items lists appear on the WorldCat Library's profile page, such as our metro library here in Columbus. You can find your own local library's profile by searching WorldCat Libraries, if they are a WorldCat library, you can see their recent items. This month 716 libraries show up with new items giving us a total of 14,014 institutions that added new materials within WorldCat.