WorldCat Identities

Arora, V. K. 1935-

Overview
Works: 25 works in 56 publications in 3 languages and 547 library holdings
Genres: History  Sources  Periodicals  Conference papers and proceedings  Outlines and syllabi 
Roles: Author, Editor
Classifications: S604, 631.51
Publication Timeline
.
Most widely held works by V. K Arora
Tillage for sustainable cropping by P. R Gajri( Book )

5 editions published in 2002 in English and Spanish and held by 183 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Documents on Indian affairs( )

in English and held by 108 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

The social and political philosophy of Swami Vivekananda by V. K Arora( Book )

5 editions published in 1968 in English and Undetermined and held by 91 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

India in world affairs, 1957-58 by V. K Arora( Book )

5 editions published in 1975 in English and Undetermined and held by 65 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Rammanohar Lohia and socialism in India by V. K Arora( Book )

3 editions published in 1984 in English and held by 42 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Documents on Indian affairs 1960 by Girja Kumar( Book )

8 editions published between 1960 and 1965 in English and Undetermined and held by 12 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Rājanītika nibandha by V. K Arora( Book )

1 edition published in 1969 in Hindi and held by 10 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

India in world affairs, 1957-1958 by V. K Arora( Book )

2 editions published in 1975 in Undetermined and English and held by 4 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Proximity fuzes : theory and techniques by V. K Arora( Book )

2 editions published in 2010 in English and held by 4 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Physical education by V. K Arora( Book )

3 editions published in 2007 in English and held by 3 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Short course on dairy processing economics : a compendium of lectures by V. K Arora( Book )

2 editions published in 1983 in English and held by 2 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Program package for storage and analysis of river data by V. K Arora( Book )

1 edition published in 1972 in English and held by 2 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Legal aid to the poor( Book )

1 edition published in 1986 in English and held by 2 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

Selected papers presented at a seminar organized in 1984 at the HCM Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration, Jaipur; refers to the Indian scene
Intensive cropping : efficient use of water, nutrients, and tillage( Book )

1 edition published in 2000 in English and held by 2 WorldCat member libraries worldwide

SAARC : prospects of cooperation( )

1 edition published in 1986 in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide

Study on production and marketing of khoa in north west India by V. K Arora( Book )

1 edition published in 1975 in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide

The trends of prices exhibited by the study of seasonal indeces and for wholesale and retail prices a positive variation was observed during festivals whom the supplies of khoa do not adjust with demand. The price spread analysis showed that the producer received a share of 82.44% from the consumer price. The remaining 17.56 per cent was distributed among the wholeseller retailers brokers and other incidental changes associated with the marketing of the product. A built in system of control over khoa quality was observed to be operating in right earnest under the auspies of delhi mava uyapar sangh. Important recomndation given is to have a regulated market which is an accepted antidote for marketing ills and it seeks to guarantee justice and fair play to all indescriminately
Paneer by National Dairy Research Institute( Book )

1 edition published in 1972 in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide

Predicting yield of dryland wheat from available soil water at seeding and growing season rainfall by V. K Arora( )

1 edition published in 1979 in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide

Crop response to mulching with crop-residues by S. S Prihar( Book )

1 edition published in 1980 in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide

Incipient fault detection in transformer by analysing gases dissolved in transformer oil by V. K Arora( Book )

1 edition published in 1972 in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide

 
moreShow More Titles
fewerShow Fewer Titles
Audience Level
0
Audience Level
1
  Kids General Special  
Audience level: 0.63 (from 0.49 for Tillage fo ... to 0.90 for Crop respo ...)

Tillage for sustainable cropping
Alternative Names
Arora, V.K.

Arora, Vijai Kumar

Arorā, Vijaya Kumāra

Vijai Kumar Arora

Languages
English (45)

Spanish (1)

Hindi (1)

Covers
Intensive cropping : efficient use of water, nutrients, and tillage